Business Improvement Manager / Quality Assurance Manager – Social Housing (Housing, Repairs & Maintenance)
London Headquarters: Palmers Green N13
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a long established organisation who are leaders within their fields and who offer excellent career progression.
The Loft Converters is looking to hire a Business Improvement Manager/ Quality Assurance Manager, to work with the director of the group on applying for social housing and repairs & maintenance tender contracts.
You will lead activities that enable business improvement.
You will need to be highly organised and will be able to evidence a track record of leading the successful delivery of business transformation and improvement.
- Overall management for the day to day running of the Quality Assurance Department
- To act as a QP on the licence and carryout batch certification in accordance with the current regulatory guidelines.
- The maintenance, management and organisation of Quality Assurance matters, ensuring that departmental objectives are implemented in line with the overall Quality/Corporate goals.
- Lead the development and maintenance of the Company’s Quality System to meet the requirements
- Actively participate in preparation and approval of site documentation including policies, procedures and associated reports, as well as annual reviews when required.
- Develop and maintain a quality training process and provide training and support to departments.
- Develop a culture of continual improvements within the Quality Management System, ensuring compliance to all relevant Quality Standards and Regulatory requirements.
- Identification and collection of data for Quality Metrics for Management Review. Preparation of reports and presentation to the CEO
- Bachelor’s degree required in science discipline or related field.
- At least 4 years’ experience working in Quality Assurance within a Social Housing/ Repairs & Maintenance/ Consturction company environment
- Experience in: ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 18001.
- Experience in auditing practices and principles; formal auditor training desirable.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of compliance, quality and scientific principles.
- Must be a self-starter who can take general concepts and direction and produce desirable results.
- Willingness to undertake on the job training in all areas of the supply chain.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks functions effectively in a global, multi-site organization.
- Perform independently without continual direction and exercise considerable latitude in determining technical objectives and solutions to complex problems.
- May be required to perform other related duties as required and / or assigned.
Additional Desirable Experience:
- Significant experience with administering quality systems
- Strong working knowledge of various computer software packages
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- Strong quality background and problem analysis and decision-making skills.
This is a great opportunity to make a significant impact on a rapidly growing organisation and achieve personal and professional development.
In return for your skills and experience, you will receive;
- Competitive salary
- 20 days Annual Leave
- An excellent team to work with
If you feel you have the right attributes for this role and you have the drive and ambition to excel within the Loft Converters please send us your CV and a cover letter explaining your suitability for the role.
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your applications.
Key Words: Business Improvement, Business Improvement Manager, Business Improvement Consultant, Business Improvement Lead, Performance Improvement, Performence Improvement Manager, Continuous Improvement, Continious Improvement Manager, Continual Service, Continual Service Improvement Manager, Development Team Lead, Business Process, Business Process Manager, Improvement Manager, Improvement Lead, Head of QA, QA Manager, Head of Quality Assusrance, Quality Assurance, Quality Assurance Manager, Quality Manager, Quality assurance Officer, Bid Writer, Senior Bid Writer, Junior Bid Writer, Tender Writer, Senior Tender Writer, Junior Tender Writer, Document Controller, Social Housing, PQQ, Pre-Qualification Questionnaire, ISO 9001, ISO 14001